What is AutoPay?
- An automatic payment system that pays your electric bill for you directly from your checking account, savings account, or credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
- Your bill is paid automatically on the due date- never early, never late.
- You will continue to receive your electric bill, but it will be marked “Paid by Draft”.
We have a special AutoPay program for those who receive Social Security benefits.
- You may qualify if your electric bill is due after the 10th of each month.
- Authorize your bank to pay your electric bill from your checking account on the fifth day of every month.
- For more information and to see if you qualify, call our Customer Service Representatives at (270) 842-6541.