Most people seek to obtain service within the time frame that best fits their schedule. Sometimes that is a fast track; sometimes, the process is more methodical. Getting service connected to your home is pretty straightforward, but recognizing all the responsibilities and requirements will assist in avoiding delays. Communicate as many details as possible with the initial contact.
- Handle the related fees & charges in a timely manner.
- Do your part. If a stake placement is required, make sure this detail is accomplished.
- Communicate any changes or additions.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions and/or concerns.
- We desire the opportunity to help.
If there are lingering questions regarding the application process, please visit our on-line customer service information Applying for Service page.