Coloring and Doodling Contest
Warren RECC and BGMU are proud to bring students in South Central Kentucky the Lightbulb Coloring and Doodling Contest to help promote creativity, smiles, and positivity!
- Students can either color the sheet titled “Lightbulb Coloring Contest” and/or create a doodle design on the “Lightbulb Doodling Contest” sheet.
- Students in grades K-12 who reside in either BGMU or Warren RECC’s service territory.
- Students can complete one or both contest sheets.
- Students will be divided into three contest grade groups: K-4, 5-8, and 9-12.
- A winner will be selected from each grade group, and will each receive a $25 gift card.
- Entries can be dropped off at BGMU and any Warren RECC offices’ drive-thru or night deposit box. Students can also submit their entries electronically with the form below.
- If there is enough participation, we will have another round of the Lightbulb Coloring and Doodling Contest! We will use the student who submits the winning Lightbulb Doodling Contest entry as the coloring sheet for the next round.
- Deadline for entries is no later than 4:30 p.m., Monday, April 13.