Heat Pump Rebate
Receive money back when you install a new dual-fuel or all-electric heat pump.
(Effective January 1, 2019)
|Amount||Required SEER Ratings|
|Dual Fuel*||$350 per ton
|(new & existing residences)||$500 per ton||15 and above|
|Heat Pump*||$200 per ton||14|
(new residence only)
Eligible only where natural gas is available
|$350 per ton||15 and above|
Apply online or click here to download a rebate form.
Terms and Eligibility
- Heat pump must be permanently installed in a Warren RECC service territory single-family residence.
- New dual-fuel heat pumps for new and existing residences are eligible for rebates.
- New all-electric heat pumps for new residences only are eligible for rebates.
- Installer must be a Kentucky Master HVAC Contractor, licensed by the Kentucky Office of Housing, Buildings, and Construction, Division of HVAC.
- Invoice must be attached and include installer’s name, address, telephone number, and Master HVAC license number.
- Installation is subject to verification by Warren RECC representative at Warren RECC’s sole discretion.
- Please allow 8 weeks to receive rebate.
- Effective January 1, 2019.
- Application must be submitted within 3 months of equipment installation.
*Expiration of rebate and/or modification of terms and eligibility are at Warren RECC’s sole discretion without notice or publication.*