Member Action Council
Let’s Grow the Cooperative Voice Together!
The Cooperative model is one of the most successful business models in the history of the US. Together, electric co-ops across the country represent 19 million members. In Kentucky alone, co-ops represent more than 1.5 million members.
Help us make sure our elected officials hear our collective voice on the issues that affect us the most!
Through the Member Action Council, we can:
- Make sure our legislators and regulatory agencies are well informed on co-op issues
- Promote and facilitate communications with other members and the general public
- Stay up to date on the latest issues confronting the co-op community
How Does It Work?
- Membership is free and voluntary
- Every month, you’ll get an electronic newsletter detailing the issues that are important to our co-op and what we’re doing about it
- We’ll regularly post important topics on our private LinkedIn Group where we’ll encourage you to discuss amongst your group
Periodically, we’ll contact you when we need your help to call your legislators and make our collective voice heard!
Sign-up today to be a part of the Member Action Council.