Member Action Council
- Participation is voluntary.
- The Council is made up of active Warren RECC members who are willing to take action and share information with other members, legislators, and regulators.
- Council members must have a valid email address and either/or an active Facebook or Twitter account. No application fees or charges apply.
- Members can join the Council at any time and can opt out at any time.
- Communications will be by electronic means, which may include text messages, email, and social media.
The ultimate success of the Action Council depends on open-information sharing and the flow of information to members of the Action Council for the benefit of Warren RECC members. Action Council members are encouraged to provide feedback to the Office of the President on issues that relate to legislative and regulatory issues that may affect the membership of Warren RECC.
Click here to apply for the Member Action Council.
Articles from Warren RECC CEO, W. Scott Ramsey