Applying for Service

You may apply for electric service at any Warren RECC office between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.  We require 1-3 business day notice for service.

Documents needed for electric service:

  • Valid, US government issued photo ID
  • Social Security number
  • Service address
  • Renters: copy of lease or rental agreement

Application Fees:

  • $10 membership fee
  • Deposit- determined by type of service requested- residential or non-residential
  • $35 connect fee

New Construction

In Simpson and Warren counties and the city of Morgantown, a building permit is required before you can get an inspection for a new home, business or mobile home. The building permit may be obtained from the Franklin-Simpson Planning and Zoning Commission at 300 North Main Street in Franklin; the Bowling Green-Warren County Planning and Zoning Commission at 1141 State Street; or the Morgantown City Hall at 117 North Main Street in Morgantown.

In Logan, Ohio, Butler, Edmonson, and Grayson counties, a Notice of Release for Electric Service must be acquired from your local health department for both temporary and permanent service.

Member Deposits
Service Charges
Residential Electric Rates
Reasons for Discontinuing Service