Warren RECC Academic Scholarship
Our educational system is an important part of our communities, and Warren RECC is proud to support learning with financial assistance toward higher education for our members.
Warren RECC will award scholarships to qualifying high school seniors. In addition, scholarships will be awarded to nontraditional students as defined on the scholarship application. Students must pursue post-secondary training at an accredited, degree-granting institution.
This award is a need-based scholarship. Family income and other scholarships and/or awards will be considered. Applications will not be considered unless all required financial information is furnished.
This is an equal opportunity program. Scholarships will be awarded without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability. Children and grandchildren of employees and Board members of Warren RECC are not eligible to participate in this program.
Applications will be available at the following locations:
- Warren RECC website
- Any Warren RECC office
- The offices of the high school senior guidance counselors in our service area
2019 Academic Scholarship Winners
- Katlyn Barnes- University of Kentucky
- Nicole Bratcher- Western Kentucky University
- Jordan Butler- University of Kentucky
- Payton Butler- University of Tennessee
- Keely Doyle- SKYCTC
- Tara Beth Embry- Madisonville Community College
- Janie Hunt- SKYCTC
- Tiffany King- Western Kentucky University
- Olivia McMurtry- SKYCTC
- Peyton Middleton- SKYCTC
- Anna Sweets- Western Kentucky University
Women in Rural Electrification
This $1,000 scholarship is provided by an organization of electric cooperative employees, director’s and manager’s wives, etc., and is paid directly to the college or university chosen by the recipient.
For more information or to download an application, click www.kaec.org.