Warren RECC Academic Scholarship
Scholarships will be awarded to qualifying high school seniors. In addition, Warren RECC will award scholarships to other qualifying applicants. Students must pursue post-secondary training at an accredited, degree-granting institution.
To apply for the scholarship, click here to download the application. Applications must be postmarked or delivered by June 1, 2018.
2017 Academic Scholarship Winners
- Gracie Deel- Butler County High School (WKU)
- Alayna Johnston- Grayson County High School (ECTC)
- Kristen Hayes- Warren East High School (WKU)
- Melissa Garner- Butler County High School (WKU)
- Bu Meh- International High School (SKCTC/WKU)
- Amy Turner- Franklin-Simpson High School (Murray)
- Autumn Turner- Franklin-Simpson High School (Campbellsville)
- Dayton Blair- Grayson County High School (U of L)
- Paula Ping- Southern Kentucky Community and Technical College
Women in Rural Electrification
This $1,000 scholarship is provided by an organization of electric cooperative employees, director’s and manager’s wives, etc., and is paid directly to the college or university chosen by the recipient.
For more information or to download an application, click www.kaec.org.